The Theatre, seating 230, is our main performance area. With the seating in place,the stage area is a generous 10.5m x 14.9m and has an extensive backstage area and dressing rooms. The seating can be retracted to accommodate 120 cabaret style or 300 standing. A popular performance venue in Manchester, it has been used as a venue for Manchester Comedy Festival, Manchester Literature Festival, BBC Question Time and Insight Film Festival as well as a space for many theatre and dance performances. This versatile space also provides the perfect environment for conferences and networking events.
- Suitable for: performances, concerts, conferences, talks, seminars and wedding receptions.
- Capacity: flexible layout depending on your requirements.
Raked Theatre seating for 230 people, cabaret style for up to 120 people, standing only 300 people.
- Theatre Hire for Conferences (with technician) for registered charities :£45 per hour
- Theatre Performance Package: £590
- Theatre Performance Package for registered charities: £490
Theatre Package Includes
• 10 hours access to the theatre (including get in, set up, tech run, dress run and performance)
• Use of all standard theatre equipment (including PA system and lighting)
• 1 Technician for 10 hours to operate lighting and sound for rehearsal and performance
• 4 Z-arts stewards (who are H&S and fire trained) to staff the performance. (based on average performance time of 3 hours including interval)
• One event manager to coordinate the event
• Entry into Z-arts’ season brochure (where appropriate) and on website
• Basic cleaning after show
• Use of projector in theatre
• Additional rehearsal and tech time (if required)
• Heavy duty cleaning
• PRS charge (if applicable)
• Professional security staff
• Sunday performances
• Additional stewarding hours
Situated on the first floor of Z. Arts, the bar area is a vibrant spot for interval drinks and post-performance entertainment. The bar’s circular cut-away balcony is close to the theatre doors and overlooks the Café
If you have any booking enquiries or would like to hire a space please email firstname.lastname@example.org