For £15 a year, you and your family can become Bright Spark members!
Bright Sparks membership includes:
- Free admission for parents and children into Z-arts participatory activities and classes
- Holiday activities, each with a different theme, running during half-term, Easter and Summer Holidays
- Discounted tickets to any Big Imaginations production
- A chance to come along to our Sparklers meetings, where you can offer ideas and suggestions for the future
- A complimentary cup of tea/coffee/milk/juice for 2 people at every Sparklers meeting
As well as receiving all these benefits, being a Bright Sparks member is a great way to support Z-arts and help provide arts and culture for everyone.
We have a jam packed weekly timetable of after-school clubs, weekend activities for kids and their families, pre-school and baby activities as well as lots going on in the school holidays.
Membership is FREE to those families who can’t afford to pay. This includes anyone who is in receipt of benefits, families whose income is less than £16,190, Looked After Children and their carers, children cared for by their grandparents on a full-time basis and students with children.