Bright Sparks membership includes:
- Admission for children and their families into Z-arts exciting and creative classes
- Holiday activities running during half-term, Easter and Summer Holidays
- Discounted tickets to Big Imaginations productions, plus special offers
- Priority booking for shows and exhibitions
- A chance to have your say on what Z-arts provides for you, your family and our community
As well as receiving all these benefits, being a Bright Sparks member is a great way to support Z-arts and help provide arts and culture for everyone
Bright Sparks Family Membership is free to those families who have a tighter family budget, families who have Looked After Children, grandparent carers or students. For those of you who are able to pay, its just £24 including VAT but if you’d like to pay more and help us achieve more amazing things, you can become a Z-arts Friend or a regular giver. All other donations are super greatly appreciated, we’ve all had a rough couple of years!
If you would to renew or join us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a ring, we love a chat. Newbies, pop in, grab a form and let us get you started on your creative family journey together!