2nd March 2022
Our children and families make our world go round, and their health and well-being is at the heart of everything we do. We have made some changes to the way we operate and to our building to help keep everyone safe during the ongoing pandemic and these things will be staying in place to ensure our staff, visiting cast & crew and families feel completely safe at Z-arts:
May – Aug 2022- Summer Season and Fairy Tales
- We use a disinfectant fogging machine in between shows.
- Masks can be worn if you wish, in and around the building.
- Building improvements – new air-con and air handling, improved toilet facilities, new windows.
- Masks – Although restrictions have ended, some staff will be wearing masks and we ask that people over the age of 12 years old wear a mask or face covering and keep it on during their stay
- Cleaning – We have a new eco-friendly, very exciting anti-viral cleaning system, Toucan Eco. We now make our own cleaning products on-site and use refillable bottles, so less wasted plastic but fully compliant and safe. We use a machine to ‘mist’ our rooms after each class.
- Theatre – We now have a seating plan for you to be able to choose seats in advance. You can use e-tickets on your phone, or print them at home. Your tickets will have a door colour on them and all four of the theatre doors will be used.
- We will continue to offer a book with confidence exchange with ease policy.
- Cafe – the cafe is open during Fairy Tales and Theatre shows.
- Gallery – Fairy Tales is open for visitors. We have a larger space for the story and windows have been fitted, plus air ‘handling’ in the exhibition (fresh air). If you would like to wear a mask, please do so. We will continue to offer a book with confidence exchange with ease policy.
We are asking all families, visitors and staff to:
- Use the hand sanitising stations provided
- Respect social distancing
Travel guidance if you travel by public transport https://tfgm.com/coronavirus
Finally, we would like to say a big THANK YOU to all our friends, wonderful families, and supporters! So many of you have sent truly thoughtful and kind messages to us and been so generous with your donations, we have all been incredibly touched. If you would like to donate or become a Z-arts Friend, you can do so here.
We look forward to welcoming you and your family to Z-arts soon!
If you have any queries or questions, please feel free to give us a call on 0161 226 1912.
Our social media channels: