In Yoga Stars, children are encouraged to be playful with yoga and experience how their breath & body move together in a fun-filled way!
At Z-arts we believe yoga is for everybody and that you’re never too young to start stretching and exploring. Yoga is a fantastic way for children to develop focus, self-awareness and confidence. Yoga Stars uses animals, nature and other themes to help young people to explore as they move and learn to stretch their bodies in new creative ways.
All Bright Sparks classes can be booked a week in advance, before this all sessions will display below as ‘sold out’ as they are not available for booking.
Art Stars is free for Bright Sparks Members.
Bright Sparks membership includes:
- Free admission for parents and children into Z-arts participatory activities and classes
- Holiday activities, each with a different theme, running during half-term, Easter and Summer Holidays
- Discounted tickets to any Big Imaginations production
- A chance to come along to our Sparklers parents group, where you can offer ideas and suggestions for the future
- A complimentary cup of tea/coffee/milk/juice for 2 people at every Sparklers meeting
Book tickets now - choose a time belowShow accessible performances only
Times displayed in grey may be sold out or not currently available. Alternatively workshops may be locked for Bright Sparks Members and require a log in.