Feel calm and reconnect your body and breath through at Teen Yoga. No previous experience is required and mats are provided.
Yoga is for everyone. There’s always time to start stretching and exploring. It’s a fantastic way for young people to develop focus, self-awareness and confidence. All sessions require booking to secure a place.
All young people need to sign up to a Bright Sparks Membership (for monitoring & safeguarding reasons) but then access to the classes is free.
Teen Yoga is free for Bright Sparks Members.
For £15 a year, you and your family can become Bright Sparks members!
Bright Sparks membership includes:
- Free admission for parents and children into Z-arts activities and classes
- Holiday activities, each with a different theme, running during half-term, Easter and Summer Holidays
- Discounted tickets to Big Imaginations shows
- An invite to our Sparklers parents group, where you can offer ideas and suggestions for the future
- A complimentary cup of tea/coffee/milk/juice for 2 people at every Sparklers meeting
Book tickets now - choose a time belowShow accessible performances only
Times displayed in grey may be sold out or not currently available. Alternatively workshops may be locked for Bright Sparks Members and require a log in.