This Easter Half Term, join us for a fun-filled week of drama, art, yoga, singing, and dance!This Easter Holiday Activity Fundproject is for children on Free School Meals & Bright Sparks Members. Each child taking part will get free healthy snacks and a hot lunch served by our cafe.
Easter Holiday Schedule:
Tuesday 5th – Friday 8th April
5-7 year old activity 10am – 1.00pm
10:00am – Check in and intro to the morning
10:15am-11:15am – Workshop 1
11:15am-11:30am – Break with healthy snacks
11:30am-2:30pm – Workshop 2
12:30am-1:00pm – Healthy lunch provided
8-11 year old activity 12:15pm – 4.00pm
12:15pm – Check in and intro to the afternoon
12:30pm-1:00pm – Healthy lunch provided
1:15pm-2:30pm – Workshop 1
2:30pm-2:45pm – Break with healthy snacks
2:45pm-3:45pm – Workshop 2
3:45pm-4:00pm – Feedback on the day
- You’ll need to provide some personal details for health & safety.
- You must confirm your child has Free School Meals.
- Places are allocated on a first come first serve basis.
- Please book your child onto the correct age range.
- However, siblings of different ages can come to the same session.
All new families receive free Z-arts family membership worth £24. We can’t wait to meet you!
To book your place please call Box Office: 0161 226 1912