Contemporary Ballet is a popular dance session for 5-7 year olds, with an opportunity to take part on either a Saturday afternoon or a Thursday evening. Work on posture, ballet positions and new contemporary ballet material. Dance with props, learn pas de deux and synchronised formations to a variety of music.
Ballet can help children develop self-esteem and is great physical exercise, it’s also a great way to make friends and have fun!
The Contemporary Ballet class is run by Z-arts’ resident performance artist Natasha Stott.
All Bright Sparks classes become available to book a week in advance, before this all sessions will display below as ‘sold out’ as they are not available for booking.
Art Stars is free for Bright Sparks Members.
Bright Sparks membership includes:
- Free admission for parents and children into Z-arts participatory activities and classes
- Holiday activities, each with a different theme, running during half-term, Easter and Summer Holidays
- Discounted tickets to any Big Imaginations production
- A chance to come along to our Sparklers parents group, where you can offer ideas and suggestions for the future
- A complimentary cup of tea/coffee/milk/juice for 2 people at every Sparklers meeting
Book tickets now - choose a time belowShow accessible performances only
Times displayed in grey may be sold out or not currently available. Alternatively workshops may be locked for Bright Sparks Members and require a log in.