We need your support!
Did you know, Z-arts is a registered charity?
Today we’ve launched a brand-new Individual Giving campaign. We want as many children and families in the North West to be inspired by their own creativity and increase their potential!
That’s why we’re determined to raise funds and awareness for our work, bridging the gap for families through sharing the joy of creativity, imagination and storytelling.
Donations big or small truly make our world go round!
How your money makes a difference:
- £5 could pay towards art materials for our Family Art Stars class.
- £10 could buy a book for Z-arts Children’s Library.
- £25 could pay towards a storytelling session in the library for preschoolers and their parents.
- £100 could pay for a child to attend one of our Bright Sparks creative classes for a half-term.
- £500 could pay for a Family Jam music event where families with children of all ages can join in to unwind, have fun and reduce stress by making music together.
- £1,000 could pay for a children’s theatre performance for families to share in the magical experience of live performance.
We’re really proud of the work we do! And with your help, we can continue to support young people in your area to use creativity to reach their potential.
If you’d like to make a real difference to who we are and what we do, donate via the link below today!