WE CAN’T GO OVER IT.
WE CAN’T GO UNDER IT.
WE WILL HAVE TO GO TO IT!
Travelling around Manchester by bus? Then you may spot one of five paw prints on the hundreds of Stagecoach buses transporting people around Manchester!
Z-arts have teamed up with Stagecoach on a brand-new competition that asks Stagecoach users to collect as many paw prints as they can find from Stagecoach buses across Manchester, from a total of 5 numbered paw prints.
To win a goody bag including a family ticket to Bear Hunt, Chocolate Cake and Bad Things and a Michael Rosen signed book you will need to email your photo’s to firstname.lastname@example.org . The winner will be the person who collects the most paw prints, those who collect all paw prints will be entered into a drawn and the winner chosen at random. Good luck bear cubs!
Competition runs until the 10th October, 12pm
Follow the conversation online #bearhuntmcr
Plan your journey at stagecoachbus.com
Competition Terms and Conditions
- All entries must be submitted via email to email@example.com by the 10th October, 12pm to be considered.
- Collect as many paw prints as you can in order to win, those who collect all paw prints will be entered into a draw and the winner chosen at random.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- All entries must include a name, email address, post code and contact number.
- The winner will be selected at random on the 31st October 2016.
- Entry is open to all residents of the UK
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Postal entries will be considered if made to: Z-arts, 335 Stretford Road, Hulme, Manchester, M15 5ZA
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing by email to the winner(s)
- The winner(s) is (are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.