We have loads of new roles coming up at Z-arts, see below for what’s available and check out our job listing page for all the information and to apply!
Digital Content & Communications Assistant
A brand-new opportunity for a creative, organised, and enthusiastic Communications Assistant to join our Marketing and Communications team.
- Deadline: 12pm, Tuesday 18th April 2023
- Hours: 22.5 hours per week (part-time)
- £13,356 | Based on £22,260 per annum
Producer: Artist Development & Big Imaginations
A brand-new opportunity to take a leading role in coordinating and running Z-arts Artist Development Programme and associated Big Imaginations support.
- Deadline: 9am, Monday 24th April 2023
- Hours: 30 -37.5 hours per week
- £25,000 pro-rata
Escape Room Host (Z-escape, The Library of Enchantment)
We are looking for dynamic performers who are able to improvise and guide the experience of Z-escape, The Library of Enchantment at Z-arts.
- Deadline: 12pm, Thursday 27th April 2023
- Hours: Freelance. Mainly working Friday evenings (4-7:45pm) & Saturdays (10:15am-5:15pm) when required.
- £11.00 per hour
Visitor Experience Assistant
We are seeking Visitor Experience Assistants who will be responsible for being the first point of contact to visitors at Z-arts providing a friendly welcome, working in our café, giving general information and assisting with any queries.
- Deadline: This will be a rolling opportunity.
- Hours: The posts are offered as either zero-hours or minimum-hour contracts depending on what suits both parties.
- £10.90 p/hour (see recruitment pack for more details)
👀Ask us a question or call for a chat.
Get in touch in whichever way works best for you.
📱 0116 226 1912
We can’t wait to hear from you! 😍
To apply for all jobs please visit our recruitment page here.