Our children and families make our world go round, and their health and well being is at the heart of everything we do. We have made some changes to the way we operate and to our building to help keep everyone safe during the on-going pandemic and these things will be staying in place to ensure our staff and families feel safe and happy
- Building improvements – new air con and air handling, improved toilet facilities, new windows
- Masks – All staff will be wearing masks and we ask that people over the age of 11 years old wear a mask or face covering and keep it on during their stay (apart from in the cafe)
- Cleaning – We have a new eco-friendly, very exciting anti-viral cleaning system, Toucan Eco. We now make our own cleaning products on-site and use refillable bottles, so less wasted plastic but fully compliant and safe. We use a machine to ‘mist’ our rooms after each session
- Give Space – So as to not make things too complicated for small people, we operate a very simple ‘keep left’/give space policy in the building with arrows for those who might not know their left from their right just yet!
- Theatre – We now have a seating plan for you to be able to choose seats in advance, all socially distanced but plenty of availability for families to be together. You can use e-tickets on your phone, or print them at home. Your tickets will have a door colour on them and all four of the theatre doors will be used. We would ideally like you to keep your face coverings on while in the theatre too, unless you’re having a drink or snack
- Cafe – the cafe is open during Tiger and theatre shows, we hope to increase our opening hours in September
- Gallery – Tiger and Mog are open for visitors. We have a larger space for the story and windows have been fitted, plus air ‘handling’ in the exhibition (fresh air, basically!). Numbers are limited and families are distanced from each other Please wear masks while inside
Travel guidance if you travel by public transport https://tfgm.com/coronavirus
Finally, we would like to say a big THANK YOU to all our friends, wonderful families and supporters! So many of you have sent truly thoughtful and kind messages to us and been so generous with your donations, we have all been incredibly touched. If you would like to donate, or become a Z-arts Friend, you can do so here
We look forward to welcoming you and your family to Z-arts again soon!